- Professor at the College of Architecture at the University of Philadelphia/U.S.A.
- Director of the Institute for Smart Structures (ISS) at University of Tennessee, Knoxville / U.S.A.
- Visiting Professor at the Technical University of Delft / Netherlands
- Associate Member of AIA – American Institute of Architects
- Member of the Architects Chamber of North-Rhine Westphalia / Germany
- Scientific advisor for numerous international research projects
- Numerous exhibitions and publications in professional journals
born in Cologne / Germany
Studies of architecture at Technical University of Aachen / Germany
Studies of architecture at Technical University of Vienna / Austria
Diploma (master degree) at the Technical University of Aachen / Germany
Project architect with ‘Professors Scheuermann, Flender and Partners’, Aachen / Germany
Project architect with ‘Ingenhoven, Overdiek, Petzinka and Partners’, Duesseldorf / Germany
Principal of the self-owned planning practice SKA (Stach Klinkhammer Architects)
Lecturer at Bauhaus University, Weimar / Germany
Professor for Architectural Design and New Technology at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville / U.S.A.
Associate of RhineScheme (initially: Rheinschiene) group
Professor at the College of Architecture at the University of Philadelphia / U.S.A.